Friday, November 03, 2006

I learned a lot in my time in Cairo. I learned about God, hospitality, flexibility, justice (and injustice), and courage. It's been 3 months now and this summer is beginning to feel remote. The weather in my part of the world has turned cold and wet. The heat of a Cairo summer is becoming a distant memory. But what about the lessons I learned? I dearly want to hold on to those, but life is pushing them aside.

As always, I have more questions than conclusions and more wonderings than answers. I request the rest of my Cairo family to blog what you have, whether it be fully formed or not.

1 comment:

Churaesie said...

Remember that unless you want to be completely anonymous, you have to add your name to your posts.

I know that anonymous posts aren't allowed, but in the text, you can just end it with something like

- Tracy